Whisper

Friday, May 2, 2014

WORK OF ART SNEAK PEEK!


Stampin' UP! has a new Annual Catalog that will go LIVE on June 1, 2014!  Here is a stamp set Work of Art that we got when we went to the Catalog Premiere Show last Monday. I know you cant see all the separate pieces but it has 4 brush stroke stamps, a couple of sentiments, zig zags, a circle and a heart.  There are 11 stamps in all.  This isn't a set that I would have looked at and probably been drawn to purchase, but I am tickled to have gotten it and love the images and the finished card.  


The frame was made using the Square Framelits.  I stamped on Whisper White and then cut out the frame using 2 of the squares. I placed a Window Sheet (clear acetate sheet) to mimic the glass in a picture frame over the art & under the frame. The additional heart was cut out an placed on the outside of the frame.  Yummy Bright Candy Dots are dancing off the the page.


Stamp Set:  Work of Art
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Burmuda Bay, , Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock:  Whisper White
And More:  Square Framelits, Bright Candy Dots, Window Sheet.


1 comment:

Andi Potler said...

Just came across your gorgeous card and I love it! I hope you don't mind but I might have to CASE it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...